Melbourne Polytechnic | Stand 046
Explore a deconstructed house
Indulge your curiosity at the Home Show’s first deconstructed house. A homage to three years of interior design study; students will construct windows into a contemporary home.
Peek into one-of-five rooms:
- Kids Bedroom: “Keep Going – Keep Growing” designed by Maria Conti, Reem Awdeh, Catheryn Magnisalis
- Design Studio: “Future Spaces” designed by Peter Hogg
- Study Room: “Connecting to Nature” designed by Cintia Spagnol, Eldon Sawyers, Yi – Ning Hsu
- Outdoor Room: “f i k a” designed by Eloise Bonnici, Ebony Fleming, Vitou Horm
- Laundry: The Organic Harmony of Form and Function” designed by Kim Chandra, Carol Pedraza, Madhu Bala
See how the professionals measure up with two specialised rooms:
- Kitchen designed by A&J Tiles and Stone and DS Kitchens
- Bathroom designed by Attila Home Centre
Together, these seven rooms will present colourful concepts and intriguing ideas, a truly deconstructed house.
FREE - Ask an interior designer
Save design dollars and book a complimentary one-to-one consultation. The vibrant final year students will employ decorative techniques and strategies to beatify, adorn and enhance your renovation. Bring your plans, photos and ideas along and walk away with practical solutions to your design dilemmas.
Tap into their knowledge:
- Principals of line, texture, pattern, light, scale
- Design unique and memorable spaces
- Perform measurements and calculations
- Analyse interior colour schemes
- Technical and computer-aided drawings
- Visual design practice
A qualified interior designer will oversee the consultation. Walk in appointments only.
Don’t miss the hotly-anticipated Q&A sessions with our final year design experts at the ‘Renovate, Design and Inspire Stage’. Every day at 3pm, they will be taking us into the fascinating world of interior decoration and answering your burning questions.