Nestd delivers inspired and affordable designer compact homes, promoting liveability, space & comfort.
Make an enquiry
We combine quality & innovative manufacturing methods with contemporary, sustainable & considered design to deliver on our promise of affordability, efficiency and liveability.
Nestd is a social enterprise of Kids Under Cover – 100% of all profits go toward the prevention of youth homelessness.
The 10 things to know about Nestd:
1. Designer compact homes with 1, 2, 3 & 4 bed options
2. Pre-fabricated & fast to install
3. Affordable pricing
4. Architectural, contemporary designs
5. Permanent or moveable options to suit different zoning requirements
6. Ship Australia-wide
7. High energy rating – 6+ star
8. Sustainable & environmentally conscious design & materials
9. Commitment to quality & service
10. End-to-end delivery
Netsd's homes are best suited to:
• Singles, couples & small families
• Downsizers & retirees
• Weekender accommodation
• Residential villages
Come and see us at the Melbourne Home Show!
Special - Win a Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher - valued at $1,699!
Register at our stand & enter a Nestd Home Contract by 15 June 2023 to go in the draw to win a Fisher & Paykel 60cm Double DishDrawer dishwasher, valued at $1,699.
Special thanks to Harvey Norman Chadstone. www.harveynorman.com.au/fisher-paykel-double-dishdrawer-stainless-steel-dishwasher.html
- A Nestd Home Purchase Contract must be executed by 15 June 2023. If the item specified is not available, another similar product will be selected at the discretion of Nestd and Harvey Norman.