Thinking of switching to solar but not sure where to start? Visit the Solar Victoria stand near the Kitchen and Bathroom Feature to get the facts.
Solar Victoria offers rebates to lower the upfront cost of installing solar for your home, rental property or business.
More than 200,000 Victorians have applied for a Solar Victoria rebate so far – with households saving more than $1,000* every year after making the switch to solar.
Victorian Government solar rebates on offer include:
• A $1,400 rebate to reduce the cost of adding rooftop solar to your home or investment property + a $1,400 interest free loan
• A rebate of up to $1,000 rebate for adding energy-efficient hot water systems
• A $2,950 rebate for installing a solar battery
• A $3,500 rebate for adding rooftop solar to your business + a $5,000 interest free loan
• A $3,000 subsidy for purchasing a Zero Emission Vehicle (ZEV) valued under $68,740
Visit the team and enter Solar Victoria’s competition for the chance to win up to $8,000 towards the cost of a new rooftop solar system for our home or rental property, or go to https://www.solar.vic.gov.au/apply to learn more.
Eligibility criteria apply *Based on a 6.16 Kw rooftop system