Victorian Government

Planning a new building project? Head to the Victorian Government stand, where you can speak to staff from Consumer Affairs Victoria, the Victorian Building Authority, the Victorian Managed Insurance Authority and Domestic Building Dispute Resolution Victoria. These agencies can provide information on a range of topics, including owner builder requirements, choosing a builder, building insurance and resolving disputes.

Make an enquiry