Graphic Designer / Social Media Content Creator
We are looking for a talented and motivated graphic designer to join our marketing team for our Home Show events across Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane.
The role would involve assisting the Home Show Marketing Managers to promote all aspects of the Show across web, print and social media using graphics.
You would need to have a very creative imagination and be able to convey promotions and features of the Home Show to be used in printed catalogues, social media and our many websites.
The role is full time office based in Hawthorn, Melbourne
- Junior graphic design experience acceptable
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud platform (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Infographic creation skills and logo design
- Familiar with WordPress CMS website platform
- Willing to travel to capital cities across Australia and work onsite at events 3-5 days at a time
Most important skills – Unstoppable keenness and reliability
Desired Skills / Interests
- Interested in video creation and editing stories for social media
- Interested in photography with iPhone
- Keen interest in digital media in general
- Interested in home related products and services
Please submit your CV, portfolio examples of your work and also tell us (in a few paragraphs) why you want to work with us and how you can add value to our event based on the skill criteria above.
If you want to attach a link to an online portfolio please use the Portfolio URL field.
CLOSING DATE – DEC 10th 2019
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply for this position.