Home Show Grown
Visit our EcoTown feature at 12:30pm each day, where you’ll find our EcoTown ambassador, Wombat, showing you all how easy it is to plant Basil 🌿 seeds in your FREE takeaway egg carton growing kit.
(We will also be handing seed kits all day long so don’t worry if you miss the planting demo)
After the show, we are opening competition entries on social media. All you need to do is grow your newly planted Basil seeds in your egg carton and show your progress on your Facebook & Instagram over the weeks to come to increase your chances of winning* an amazing 🌱 Vegepod Raised Garden Bed from our friends at Vegepod Australia!
How to enter the competition:
1. Attend the Melbourne Home Show and collect your FREE seed growing kit
2. Grow your seed kit at home in the MOST inventive way you can think of
(TopTip: Wombat loves to up-cycle everyday items as plant pots )
3. Post your progress pictures to your Facebook or Instagram page.
4. Tag and follow @Vegepod and @MelbourneHomeShow
5. DON’T forget to use the hashtag #HomeShowGrown so we can find your pics
Wombat will judge the winner from social media entries in the weeks after the show.
Perfect for those green thumbs wanting to try a new planting project at home – we can’t wait to see you there!
* Terms and Conditions Apply. Please click here for full terms of entry.
Melbourne HomeShowGrown - Grow Your Own
View this post on Instagram